Moringa Leaf Powder is a concentrated nutrient dense food. Do not eat on an empty stomach. Always consume after a meal or during a meal.
- 1 tsp Moringa Powder
- 1.5 tsp Raw Organic Cocao Powder (highest concentration of anti oxidants known to humankind)
- 1/5 tsp stevia (natural zero calorie sweetener made from the Stevia Rebaudiana plant) Add either 1 cup water or 1/2 cup raw milk and 1 cup water.
Add a little water to make a paste and then add the rest whilst stirring constantly.
Moringa Supa Smoothie
- 2-4 leaves Swiss chard
- 1 banana
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1- 2 dates
- 1 – 3 cups coconut water
- 1 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 tsp. moringa leaf powder
- 1 cup ice
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- 3 avocados, peeled, pitted
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh Coriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3/4 tsp good quality salt
- 1/2 tsp. Moringa leaf powder
- Generous grinding of black pepper
1. Using a mortar and pestle – add in avocados. Mash with pestle or fork until desired consistency.
2. Add in salt and Moringa powder. Mix well. Add the remaining ingredients and combine well. Garnish with a few coriander leaves .
Salad dressing 1:
- 2 teaspoons Moringa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 pinches of salt 1/2 teaspoon honey
Salad Dressing 2:
- 1 teaspoon Moringa Powder
- 3 teaspoons Olive Oil
- fresh juice of half lemon salt 1 clove crushed garlic
- tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
Stew and Moringa Leaf Powder
Any curry stew will work well with Moringa Leaf Powder. Just make sure the stew has cooled down a little. Warm is fine; hot is not. Generally, 1 teaspoon of powder per meal works well.
Yoghurt and Moringa Leaf Powder
About 300 ml of your favourite Yoghurt goes well with 1 teaspoon Moringa