- A fortified, gluten-free, non-GMO sorghum/moringa leaf powder based High Nutrient, High Energy meal replacement Drink powder that mixes instantly with cold water.
- 100 grams moringa mageu powder makes 1 litre Moringa Mageu drink
- Available in:
- Creamy Original, Banana and Vanilla flavours
- Pre-packaged 100 gram serving size packs
- Bulk 20 kg bags
- Very high RDA
- Easy to prepare, nutritious and filling providing long lasting energy
The introduction of nutrient dense Pure African Moringa Leaf Powder to traditional sorghum-based Mageu sky rockets the nutritional and high energy experiential value by providing all the essential nutrients required by the body to effectively digest and process the available carbohydrates into energy.
- Optimal digestion and assimilation of carbohydrates and nutrients ensures lasting energy delivery for a longer period of time without blood sugar spikes and without depleting the body’s reserves of vitamins and minerals.
- This results in an observable, consistent and sustained energy release for many hours whilst simultaneously nourishing the body, strengthening the immune system and vastly improving overall well-being physically and mentally.
- Ideal, fast, easy-to-use real food source for active on-the-go lifestyles
- Effective, efficient and affordable ‘vehicle’ to distribute high quality nutrients to:
- children, students, office employees, athletes, drivers, factory and construction workers, soldiers, etc
- mal-nourished communities, disaster and hunger relief, feeding programs etc.
- About Sorghum flour
- Nature’s Non GMO Supergrain
- Gluten free
- high in fibre
- high in protein
- High in slow-release, long-lasting low-G.I. energy
- high concentration of anti-inflammatory phytochemical antioxidants
- Moringa Mageu is a registered patent and may only be manufactured and distributed under licence and permission from Supa Nutri (Pty) LTD
- The patent covers the blending in any proportion of any parts and/or derivatives including but not limited to Moringa Leaf Powder from the Moringa Tree Genus including but not limited to the Oleifera species with mageu in any shape, form or name.
- All labels to include: Moringa Mageu SOUTH AFRICAN PATENT NO. 2014/08614